| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Santo in August is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 36.5mm (1.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Santo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Monte Santo, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Santo: