| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Santo in February is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 45.3mm (1.8in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Santo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Monte Santo, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Santo: