| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Santo in January is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 36.6mm (1.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Santo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Monte Santo, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Santo: