| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Santo in July is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 42.2mm (1.7in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Santo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Monte Santo, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Santo: