| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Santo in November is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 49.3mm (1.9in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Santo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Monte Santo, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Santo: