| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Santo in September is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A paltry 18.8mm (0.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Santo September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Monte Santo, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Santo: