Vs > Eyrewell Forest
Monte Santo vs Eyrewell Forest Climate & Distance Between
Monte Santo vs Puerto Maldonado, Peru
Monte Santo vs Corvallis, Or, Usa
Monte Santo vs Bouake, Ivory Coast
Monte Santo vs Kolda, Senegal
Eyrewell Forest vs Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Marble Hill, Mo, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Eyrewell Forest vs San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Mendoza vs Zion Park, Utah
Taumarunui vs Aeroparque B. Aires
Khamti vs Diyarbakir
Viterbo vs La Quiaca Obs
- The distance between Monte Santo, Brazil and Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,229 km or 8,221 mi.
- To reach Monte Santo in this distance one would set out from Eyrewell Forest bearing 144° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Santo bearing 25.8° or NNE .
- Monte Santo has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Monte Santo is in or near the tropical very dry forest biome whereas Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 11.5 °C (20.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.6 °C (10.1°F) less in Monte Santo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 150.5 mm (5.9 in) less which is equivalent to 150.5 l/m² (3.69 US gal/ft²) or 1,505,000 l/ha (160,894 US gal/ac) less. About 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.8° higher in Monte Santo than in Eyrewell Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Santo relative to Eyrewell Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Eyrewell Forest vs Monte Santo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -151 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Monte Santo vs Cuiaba, Brazil
Monte Santo vs Holsteinsborg, Greenland
Monte Santo vs Muren, Mongolia
Monte Santo vs Dashbalbar, Mongolia
Eyrewell Forest vs Makhanga, Malawi
Eyrewell Forest vs Shkoder, Albania
Eyrewell Forest vs Waynesboro, Tn, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Lodwar, Kenya
Kharkiv (Kharkov) vs Latakia
Znamenka vs Farmington, Mo
Valladolid vs Crow Agency, Mt
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Ă–stersund
Monte Santo vs Eyrewell Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Santo
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest